For those that meet the criteria, there are many benefits over other arrangements.
An assessment is made to work out an affordable repayment amount.
Once your creditors (those you owe) have accepted and agreed the repayment terms, an arrangement to distrubute these funds is set up.
If it is in your best interest to take out a loan or look to releasing equity from a property, our financial experts can offer free advice and supply suitable services.
We do not charge any up-front fees.
Bankruptcy should be the last resort when resolving serious debts problems. As part of our full range of services and expertise, we can offer this and help you assess your circumstances and options further.
Scotish residents cannot apply for an IVA. However, Scotland has a similar arrangement available to Insolvency Practitioners called a Protected Trust Deed.
We can help you through your options.
Resorces, links and downloadable material for our clients:
New arrangment check-lists and useful information.
Glossary of terms and FAQs.
Guide to fees
What our clients say...
"We had large debts and couldn't see how we were emerging to clear them and we didn't want them to pass to our children. Now we have our IVA, a massive pressure has been released from our shoulders, our debts had been affecting our health and now we have peace of mind and look forward to the future with optimism. I would recommend Lawson Fox to my friends should they ever require the help and guidance my wife and I needed. "
"I was made redundant and had no way of paying the bills. Lawson Fox helped us get back on our feet and gave us that bit of breathing space that we needed. Neil, our advisor, helped us through every step of the way and if their was any confusion or concern all we had to do was pick up the phone and all would be explained clearly. They are professional and non-judgemental, with a sympathetic attitude to such an unfortunate and difficult financial time, we now know that the future looks brighter for my family and I, thanks to Lawson Fox."
Our latest home finance articles
- We are very pleased to announce that we have recently sponsored horwich RMI crciket club . . Tweets by HORWICHRMIRead More ÃÂ»
- On June 4th 2017 four of our staff completed the Leigh race for life. I would like to congradulate Joanna, Joanne, Georgia & Vicky for exceeding their target . The race for life was to support cancer research . If you’d still like to donate to this worthy cause then…Read More ÃÂ»
- The Police and the Action Fraud group have issued warnings after thousands of individuals have reported receiving emails identifying them by name and address, claiming to be from debt collection agencies or the council tax department. The debt collection companies named in the scam varies but includes legitimate companies. The…Read More ÃÂ»
- This article is to help those considering, or already on, a Debt Management type arrangement. Firstly, some information about the current Debt Management industry A Debt Management Plan is a good financial solution and we offer them, but like most things – there are advantages, disadvantages and also suitability which…Read More ÃÂ»
- If you are struggling to maintain repayments on: loans credit cards other credit, such as overdrafts store cards and catalogue accounts council tax arrears gas and electric arrears They all can be included in a government legislation scheme called an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA). The scheme helps reduce the repayments…Read More ÃÂ»